Thursday, September 27, 2012

HP Officejet Pro 8100 Continuous Ink Supply System-CISS

HP Officejet Pro 8100 Continuous Ink Supply System-CISS Video Clips. Duration : 0.68 Mins.


I printed out full 1000 pages of color pages with HP Officejet Pro 8100 Continuous Ink Supply System so far and no problem at all. I made this CISS with HP genuine cartridges. If you are interested in this product or want to do business with me please email me at dumbinlove@hanmail.net I am looking for someone in US who are seriously interested in CISS business. Our office is located in Seoul in South Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright (c) 2012 Color Ink Cartridge MeOnly.