Saturday, September 1, 2012

Canon 5200 error solving. mp 250, 270. Waste ink tank.

Canon 5200 error solving. mp 250, 270. Waste ink tank. Video Clips. Duration : 2.25 Mins.


I spent nearly two days searching the solution for my Canon Pixma mp 250. And thats why i decided to make this tutorial. So you don't suffer like me. This combination of button pressing resets your printer. I tried many other ways written in websites, but only this one helped me. I hope this will help you. If the problem exists check your cartridges heads. Maybe the problem is because of them. My printer's LED display was blinking P 0 8 and computer screen was showing 5200 Error. If you have any questions ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright (c) 2012 Color Ink Cartridge MeOnly.